It's Been Fun

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Good point. Do you think it will change anything?

Not one bit. I just wonder how a person can spend so much time in one place that really doesn't concern them in the slightest. "UPS info for UPSers, not sponsored by UPS." I wonder if they have friends of their own they can go play with.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Not one bit. I just wonder how a person can spend so much time in one place that really doesn't concern them in the slightest. "UPS info for UPSers, not sponsored by UPS." I wonder if they have friends of their own they can go play with.

I would guess "no".

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Speaking of class, you even carry yourself with as much class as any imaginary internet friend I know, while still ripping someone that drove most people to fits of rage. Cheers to you @scratch , a class act.

For the most part, I developed a thicker skin over the years to deal with things at work and posters on here. I'm not going to get upset over what some stranger I will never meet thinks about me. We all have different problems and things that we have to deal with in real life. What works for one person may not be a solution for somebody else. That being said, I did eventually tire of Upstate and he was the first and only person I put on Ignore. He got off on pushing buttons just like a few others do. I kind of feel sorry for people like that. He earned his retirement and I don't miss his brilliant answers for things he had no clue about.

rod

Retired 22 years
I offer my opinion on things at UPS that I know nothing about because I know it pisses some people off and I'm in it this for the fun. This place can get awfully boring at times and needs a good argument or 2 to liven it up. It's a internet forum for christs sakes--they are all that way. I'm just your typical (like 95% of the people on here are) idiot who hides behind computer screen and spouts off about some things they know about and mostly things they know nothing about. I don't hate anyone on here but enjoy giving a few of them a hard time---and they give it right back. Dave was the exception to the rule. I went out of my way to give him crap because he was and probably still is a dirt ball scumbag. I have never put anyone on Ignor-not even Dave.