It's the last day....

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Harvard is in the people’s republic of Cambridge, it really should be let go and be its own country , even in whacko lefty Massachusetts, it’s to extreme !!

542thruNthru

Harvard is in the people’s republic of Cambridge, it really should be let go and be its own country , even in whacko lefty Massachusetts, it’s to extreme !!

I remember when I was there. That's why my wife's lesbian friends live there. Though they just bought a house in Plymouth.

longhorns19

Why? What they do in their private lives is their business.
Yeah where the friend is str8 pride month. What the heck? Everybody knows that straight people live in fear in many parts of the world because religious people think they should be beaten to death and hanged. And they dont get a day to be open and love who they are? A day to stand up and say FRICK YOU ALL TO HECK YOU BUTTHOLE. I AM WHO I AM AND I LOVE WHO I AM I DONT CARE THAT YOU ARE FILLED WITH HATRED because you're very small minded and pathetic.
They just hand out anything to the liberals these days. God bless it this is GODS COUNTRY. mAGA

542thruNthru

Yeah where the friend is str8 pride month. What the heck? Everybody knows that straight people live in fear in many parts of the world because religious people think they should be beaten to death and hanged. And they dont get a day to be open and love who they are? A day to stand up and say FRICK YOU ALL TO HECK YOU BUTTHOLE. I AM WHO I AM AND I LOVE WHO I AM I DONT CARE THAT YOU ARE FILLED WITH HATRED because you're very small minded and pathetic.
They just hand out anything to the liberals these days. God bless it this is GODS COUNTRY. mAGA

You do realize gay pride month is a USA,UK and Canada thing right? Those places around the world don't just say
"المتعة الناس مثلي الجنس" and everything is cool for a month.