It's time. What is the outcome of the election going to be

Will Oz win?

• Total voters

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's getting hard to motivate the young guys anymore
I see guys and gals getting back to the Bldg as I’m bringing loads out of there (sometimes after 10pm…wtf??) and I’m sure every one of them are 22.4’s…they just look tired. And our local has made many of them regular drivers so people are watching brown like hawks…we’re watching out for the 22.4’s as best as we can

I see guys and gals getting back to the Bldg as I’m bringing loads out of there (sometimes after 10pm…wtf??) and I’m sure every one of them are 22.4’s…they just look tired. And our local has made many of them regular drivers so people are watching brown like hawks…we’re watching out for the 22.4’s as best as we can
It's a new breed. They don't care about 8 hour guarantees that this one get done and go home
They don't see the big picture

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Sure post
Nope, FedEx
IMG_20211126_055438295.jpg

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

That is one of the reasons the International needs to improve the pension benefits for everybody. There is no reason to have a 25 year full timer in the IBT/UPS only collect 2,000 at any age...compared to the Western Conferences which would pay over 4,000 for the same amount of service.

The Company will be counting on attrition to thin the herd...most will leave before being eligible for any early retirement, most through disability.

cachmeifucan

Id love to retire at 25 and out but at 30 we get extra 600 a month. So the extra 5 years is equal to 560 plus 600. 1160 more a month. I cant pass that up. Il be 57 with 30ft so its ok