I'was fired for using profanity language at UPS secruity check point !!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Why is my application locked after the first interview. But my title switched from package handler to loader/unloader. Should I be worried.

Yes. Be very, very worried.

And, change your screen name and avatar picture. We don't want to know who you really are.

By The Book

one of head security guard, he going to office to said I'm fire from now and destroy my Id
Start all sentences with a capital letter. You always use the capital letter "I". You also finish your statements with a period. An example... One of the security guards went to the office and said I was fired. He also destroyed my ID after he searched my boot.

wayfair

swollen member
Start all sentences with a capital letter. You always use the capital letter "I". You also finish your statements with a period. An example... One of the security guards went to the office and said I was fired. He also destroyed my ID after he searched my boot.

images

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Why is my application locked after the first interview. But my title switched from package handler to loader/unloader. Should I be worried.
Probably because you busted into some random thread and axed some dumbassed questions. You should be very worried. Now that you completed your application, UPS turned it over to the POPO...they are coming to raid your crib for the dope.

J

jibbs

I'm pretty sure every 3rd or 4th word out of my mouth is a profanity while I'm at work.

As long as I keep it general, nobody cares.... but once you single someone out and start cussing them out, that's when you get disciplined/fired (and probably make an enemy or two, depending on how you go about it.)

Also, my GOD do they make you do a lot of BS at your checkpoint. I get a quick wave of a wand, a "Hey, how ya doin'?" and keep it movin'. As long as there's not a line of Teamsters waiting to get through it takes me more time to sign into the building than it does to get through security.

walk it off

This incident happen at chicago UPS center in the later morning, I was been told by center manage there is no job for me today, I knew i was comeback too later for work , than i head back to security check point and than they check me again, well I had tough morning and the guy who search me was noob or something. he used security scanner to checked me in front and back , but nothing he could find form me , so he begin with his next search , I was been told by him to pull down little pants and he search again, than he did not find a thing , than he search my boot nothing again, even i roll a bit my pant . i was really mad at that time, usually it's really quick to go through check point , if was old security guard search me, than when i left before i was said something vulgar word to them , and other security guard catch me he want me to give him a ID , so than he straight to the office and told them i was been fired, don't come back. so i was really Unexpected will happen like this , and than he took me to outside . than I head back to home with my bike.
A little rule at UPS is shut up and go to work. Not take it out on some security guard. I really doubt this the first issue with you or that you will be missed.