J6 Hearing

newolddude

I'm amazed at how much info this committee continues to "find".
How vain are the Trumps to have an outsider in the room recording them when :censored2: is going down?

And how dumb are they to have not secured the footage after the "non event" on January 6th?

This well could be as dumb as Nixon recording himself during the Watergate coverups.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This farce still going on? All Dems plus two never Trumpers. No cross examination or witnesses for the defense. Lol, might as be North Korea running the show.

Thebrownblob

President Trump wasn't in control of any of the intelligence/law enforcement agencies while he was president. All were/are run and managed by liberals.
That’s not completely true.

And remember Mike Pompeo was proud the CIA taught him to lie

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Lol, it's been some time, but Dems were on the committee, so this now is nothing like that.

Not only that, but Benghazi was an actual problem caused by Clinton. She shouldn't have gotten congressional hearings at all, should have been a criminal trial. See they make it seem like stuff like Benghazi hearings are bad for their side, so jan 6th hearings are cool. But that was all a dog an pony show to keep Clinton out of jail. Crocodile tears.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not only that, but Benghazi was an actual problem caused by Clinton. She shouldn't have gotten congressional hearings at all, should have been a criminal trial. See they make it seem like stuff like Benghazi hearings are bad for there side, so jan 6th hearings are cool. But that was all a dog an pony show to keep Clinton out of jail. Crocodile tears.
Are they interested in the truth or is this an instrument to get rid of someone?

This show trial will backfire. Most people believe in fairness.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That other show trial trashed Hillary's 2016 election. So yes, they were very effective.

The criminal trial and subsequent conviction would have precluded her running. So they were effective, at helping her escape justice and to get a crack at running for President. Sounds like you ought to be grateful.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The 2016 election was a choice between a :censored2: sandwich and a turd waffle.

So why are you so upset that the Bengahzi hearings kept Hillary from getting "her turn"?

I think one communication issue is that you think it's conservatives vs liberals. It's the people vs the establishment. The establishment can more easily use liberals to achieve their goals because they lack a moral compass. Conservatives can be grifted just as easily, but tend to not to fall for the really absurd nonsense liberals do.

newfie

President Trump wasn't in control of any of the intelligence/law enforcement agencies while he was president. All were/are run and managed by liberals.
trump exposed what both political parties should be concerned about.

government agencies have their own agenda that may or may not align with the countries priorities.

newfie

You guys ran 11 Benghazi hearings/investigations: we get one for J6. Deal with it.
we politically impeached hillary twice and tried to do it a third time after she left office? never knew

you do realize that you actually had democrats that your side chose with her hearing?

Last edited: