Jan. 6th Info Hidden from Public

vantexan

it's been proven that Tucker lies,and this is a nother wonderful and timely example.
Those who fawn over Tucker cant seem to see that he is nothing but a paid actor whose sole purpose is ratings,truth be damned

The liberal media has been looking for a way to shut Tucker down for years. He's exposed so many things that the Left is doing that they'll glom onto anything that might get him out of there.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The liberal media has been looking for a way to shut Tucker down for years. He's exposed so many things that the Left is doing that they'll glom onto anything that might get him out of there.
Much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Lol They’ve lost their minds. 😂

PT Car Washer

We have freedom of the press in this country. He can spout any lies he wants to. We the people have the right to ignore Tucker.

Thebrownblob

We have freedom of the press in this country. He can spout any lies he wants to. We the people have the right to ignore Tucker.
I agree with you, but I wonder why you’re OK with a democrat senator wanting to shut down freedom of the press, even threatening a news corporation to do so? Seems to be a common theme for him.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I agree with you, but I wonder why you’re OK with a democrat senator wanting to shut down freedom of the press, even threatening a news corporation to do so? Seems to be a common theme for him.

Every once in a while it slips straight out of their mouth what they do behind the scenes all the time.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Tucker's own lawyers admitted he is a liar and shouldnt be taken seriously. We've beaten this horse many times,and as always I have proven and reproven my opinion on him.
Tucker is a paid actor who dosent believe what he spews.

TheDudeAbides92

I got a great idea. Next stolen election we should just burn down a few cities and say we’re doing it to protest police brutality against minorities. You know like BLM has done on several occasions. Don’t even bother with the capitol. Because you’re allowed to do that. They never get in any trouble whatsoever

newolddude

nice deflection,changes nothing abut the fact that TC is an admitted liar. He plays his audience for fools and yet his audience still defends him. pity
I like the “it’s fine for Tucker to lie” and “there’s no problem if Tucker hates Trump but shills for him every night” are interesting talking points.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Tucker's own lawyers admitted he is a liar and shouldnt be taken seriously. We've beaten this horse many times,and as always I have proven and reproven my opinion on him.
🤣
14CAB2D9-D51C-4A1C-A035-B54C9AAF8A8C.gif

vantexan

But you're saying he lies about everything. Ever hear of libel laws? Nothing protects you like telling the truth with proof. For example liberals downplay things like indoctrinating kids with CRT, etc but Tucker puts on the videos taken by others of liberals saying in private what they're doing and why. And not just of a one off kook but of respected people in power all over the country. And they absolutely hate him for it so when he says something in emails to a coworker that conflicts with his on air persona they jump on it. Not because they're worried he's a hypocrite. It's because he damages their own credibility elsewhere so badly that they're desperate to get him off air.