Jan. 6th Info Hidden from Public

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
But you're saying he lies about everything. Ever hear of libel laws? Nothing protects you like telling the truth with proof. For example liberals downplay things like indoctrinating kids with CRT, etc but Tucker puts on the videos taken by others of liberals saying in private what they're doing and why. And not just of a one off kook but of respected people in power all over the country. And they absolutely hate him for it so when he says something in emails to a coworker that conflicts with his on air persona they jump on it. Not because they're worried he's a hypocrite. It's because he damages their own credibility elsewhere so badly that they're desperate to get him off air.
I’ll give you credit for trying, but you’re wasting your time.

Box Ox

The fact that a lot of the video Tucker aired this week was not provided to the defense attorneys of January 6 participants who were charged afterward is pretty :censored2:ed up. That should not be a thing and I hope those who might have been affected are allowed some reconsideration by the courts.

vantexan

The fact that a lot of the video Tucker aired this week was not provided to the defense attorneys of January 6 participants who were charged afterward is pretty :censored2:ed up. That should not be a thing and I hope those who might have been affected are allowed some reconsideration by the courts.
The Dems are mad because it proves they not only lied but they railroaded riot participants into prison. Some of those rioters probably do deserve prison time. I'm betting a lot of them should've just got a misdemeanor trespassing charge.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
But you're saying he lies about everything. Ever hear of libel laws? Nothing protects you like telling the truth with proof. For example liberals downplay things like indoctrinating kids with CRT, etc but Tucker puts on the videos taken by others of liberals saying in private what they're doing and why. And not just of a one off kook but of respected people in power all over the country. And they absolutely hate him for it so when he says something in emails to a coworker that conflicts with his on air persona they jump on it. Not because they're worried he's a hypocrite. It's because he damages their own credibility elsewhere so badly that they're desperate to get him off air.
Stuff and Nonsense.
He is an admitted liar and charlatan,and a shill for ratings. We can go round and round all you wish,but at the end of the day nothing changes the fact that he is a proven fraud

vantexan

Stuff and Nonsense.
He is an admitted liar and charlatan,and a shill for ratings. We can go round and round all you wish,but at the end of the day nothing changes the fact that he is a proven fraud
Nope, he may have gotten some things wrong, but your shills on CNN and MSNBC lie like rugs all the time. At the end of the day there's a reason their ratings are abysmal, FOX has much more credibility than they do.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well this has gotta be pretty embarrassing for all the MUH INSURRECTION kowtowers of the past two years.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Swine.

war_pigs.jpg