Jan. 6th Info Hidden from Public

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Last December, the Find Something We Can Nail Trump With on the Jan.6 Committee issued it's final report. Nothing. Two days of blow on the State Ran Media and that was it. All that money. All that time. Nothing.
Tucker is showing just how "scary" it was now.
Ya had nothin'. Ya got nuthin'. Get on another mole hill and cry a river.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The charge he pled guilty to was a Felony Count of Obstruction. I'm no Legal Expert but the definition of this crime is : Corruptly obstructing, influencing, or impeding an official proceeding .

This idea that he should have gotten some sort of leniency due to his not attacking or destroying anything is absurd,and has zero bearing on the charge he pled guilty to . Had he commited acts of violence and destruction so i'm certain he'd have faced more charges.
🤣

Box Ox

They were all threatened with more time if they didn’t confess. Like the Soviet show trials

I guess what I was trying to get to is that the "QAnon Shaman" had been painted as a sort of howling/chanting, aggressive J6 ringleader by the only video that we'd seen of him until recently. Video that might have shown that was not actually the case was not provided to his defense team. It's hard for me to believe that his prison sentence would have been the same if it had been.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I guess what I was trying to get to is that the "QAnon Shaman" had been painted as a sort of howling/chanting, aggressive J6 ringleader by the only video that we'd seen of him until recently. Video that might have shown that was not actually the case was not provided to his defense team. It's hard for me to believe that his prison sentence would have been the same if it had been.
Many will be reviewing the tapes. I’m sure some of the sentences will be thrown out by higher courts once new exculpatory evidence is revealed. And the left will once again be shown to be the lying sacks everyone knows they are.

vantexan

Breaking into the Capitol and trespassing as he did was highly illegal and he pled guilty to the charge of Felony Obtstruction . The fact that he didnt destroy anything or attack anyone once he was already comitting felony criminal acts certainly doesnt win him any Brownie Points
So you're fine with your government suppressing evidence and painting a false narrative to put someone in prison for 3.5 years? Maybe he should've attacked cops and burned down businesses and looted stores so that he could garner liberal approval.

vantexan

This is what is concerning about today's Left. Willing to ruin people to get the narrative they want. Ask Michael Flynn @Jiangshi

bbsam

Staff member
1679161725993.png

Yeah. Not an insurrection.