Jay cutler!!!!

Sammie

Is a monster of the midway!!!!!!!!

Jay Cutler is an immature, whiney a##ed, girly girl spoiled beast who acts like somebody just swiped his lunch money.

Anybody else want this pouty little punk faced infant of a quarterback? He's all yours.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

brownman15

Jay Cutler is an immature, whiney a##ed, girly girl spoiled beast who acts like somebody just swiped his lunch money.

Anybody else want this pouty little punk faced infant of a quarterback? He's all yours.

good luck with orton

drewed

Shankman

I guess we know whos a denver fan, Denver had the best QB theyve had since elway someone that was consistent, could throw, and worked himself out of the pocket...A FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK is not something you try to trade away in hopes you'll get another one, Cutler realizes that, I dont know why the Denver front officed didnt and he pitched a fit about it, who wouldnt? you dont see NE trying to trade Brady or Dallas trying to get rid of Romo

Sammie

I guess we know whos a denver fan, Denver had the best QB theyve had since elway someone that was consistent, could throw, and worked himself out of the pocket...A FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK is not something you try to trade away in hopes you'll get another one, Cutler realizes that, I dont know why the Denver front officed didnt and he pitched a fit about it, who wouldnt? you dont see NE trying to trade Brady or Dallas trying to get rid of Romo

I'm not a fan of the constant trading. I wish to God we still had Matt Holliday with our Rockies. But the NFL is a big business with constant pressures and changes and they pay enormous salaries. Jay should have realized that when he came on board. This guy could move into my neighborhood and support all the 50 families who live on my street for the rest of our lives. In return for the millions he earns he pouts, misses meetings, practices, and doesn't answer the phone for 10 days. That's not how a QB leads a team; he honors the fact that his team often reorganizes.

We'll swim or sink with Kyle; I have no idea.

drewed

Shankman
I'm not a fan of the constant trading. I wish to God we still had Matt Holliday with our Rockies. But the NFL is a big business with constant pressures and changes and they pay enormous salaries. Jay should have realized that when he came on board. This guy could move into my neighborhood and support all the 50 families who live on my street for the rest of our lives. In return for the millions he earns he pouts, misses meetings, practices, and doesn't answer the phone for 10 days. That's not how a QB leads a team; he honors the fact that his team often reorganizes.

We'll swim or sink with Kyle; I have no idea.
The practices you say arent mandatory, it was part of his contract it would be bonus if he particpated, he felt he was wronged and didnt want to plain and simple, the team wouldnt had to worry about reorganizing if they hadnt thought reorganizing was a good idea themself (the cassel fiasco remember?)

Sammie

The practices you say arent mandatory, it was part of his contract it would be bonus if he particpated, he felt he was wronged and didnt want to plain and simple, the team wouldnt had to worry about reorganizing if they hadnt thought reorganizing was a good idea themself (the cassel fiasco remember?)

Don't understand the politics, but I know the Patriots traded Cassel and that he played well for them. Maybe Cutler was shafted, but I read in
the Denver papers that Jay acted like a child. What do I know? :dissapointed:

drewed

Shankman
Ok lets look at it like this, you have a job (non UPS) you do a great job, you work in a company of about 800, of those 16 have the same position as you and you were voted the best, then you hear that your boss wants to bring this guy from another company to take your position, would you not be a little pissed off?

Its not a perfect analogy but pretty close.

And of course the Denver media plays Cutler as a kid, just like youd expect any local media to spin it under any remotely similar circustances

Maybe NE should have kept Cassel and traded Brady. Brady may never be the same. Culter is a lesser QB than Plummer was. Both Culter and Romo tend to play themselves out of the playoffs.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Maybe NE should have kept Cassel and traded Brady. Brady may never be the same. Culter is a lesser QB than Plummer was. Both Culter and Romo tend to play themselves out of the playoffs.

Brady will be just fine. Cassel proved himself this past season and I am happy for him that he will finally have the chance to lead a team that he can call his own. Cutler will do well in Chicago.

Brady will be just fine. Cassel proved himself this past season and I am happy for him that he will finally have the chance to lead a team that he can call his own. Cutler will do well in Chicago.

Never know, maybe sexy rexy will beat Cutler outa the job.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Its nice to have a good QB, but i am a realist. We do not have outstanding WR's here. I do not expect 4500 yards out of him. But with the three new OL men that we picked up and our running game, I'm confident that we will win the division.

Jones you never know what you will get and those two first round draft picks the beras gave up really opens up some money for other off season deals.

The bears do not have a great track record of good 1st round picks.

Sammie

Ok lets look at it like this, you have a job (non UPS) you do a great job, you work in a company of about 800, of those 16 have the same position as you and you were voted the best, then you hear that your boss wants to bring this guy from another company to take your position, would you not be a little pissed off?

Its not a perfect analogy but pretty close.

And of course the Denver media plays Cutler as a kid, just like youd expect any local media to spin it under any remotely similar circustances

I gotcha. Still, sports is a horse of a different color. Yes, you're torked
about a rumor that you might be traded. But it's not like you're going
to be standing in an unemployment line. There are other options.
But would you not try to talk it out? Ignoring any communication from
the coach, the general manager, the owner of the team and your co players does not appear to be a very mature approach. I think Cutler
lost his enthusiasm when Shanahan was fired on New Years Eve and so many players were cut. The Cutler/McDaniels romance may not have been meant to be. It could have been more hot headed meets hard headed (rewind back to the years of tension between Dan Reeves and Elway)

Rumor has it that Elway is chatting with Pat Bowlen about stepping in as the first Player-Coach in the NFL since Dan Reeves and the Cowboys. That would be interesting.