Corrupt union/Illegal time card tampering

Lucky13

Screw the union leg riders of ups try to cover up grievances I filed.As for UPS ..sorry I'm not going away and boy o boy due I have concrete Proof of retaliation as well as time card tampering out the wazoo..The good old corporate monster is going to have its covers pulled especially when the news agencies pick up the story-Lets rock and roll

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Screw the union leg riders of ups try to cover up grievances I filed.As for UPS ..sorry I'm not going away and boy o boy due I have concrete Proof of retaliation as well as time card tampering out the wazoo..The good old corporate monster is going to have its covers pulled especially when the news agencies pick up the story-Lets rock and roll
C’mon little fella, tell us some details!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
67C9DE83-79BC-4A0C-8BA3-6F9524B1A39C.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Thebrownblob

Is “Wazoo” a technical legal term?