Jesus drawn on the rear door of a pup.

wkmac

It is sooo much more than you people can see.

God has obviously chosen UPS as his prefered carrier.

LMAO!!!!!!!

I'll bet Security and the local management team stood at the Ped. Gate demanding all employees show the end of their finger before they were allowed to leave! :wink2:

It is an amazing drawing although Debi should have made an annonamous tip instead of revealing herself. Good art or not, UPS doesn't like this type of PR. And being a UPS Trailer, this could have happened off property at a non UPS site.

Wait! Did anyone question the Feeder driver? Maybe he really wasn't doing central sort time afterall.
:happy-very:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I think it is a great picture, somebody has a lot of talent. I used to draw a little fish sign or an "88" on the back of my p7. If the Atlanta Braves were in the playoffs, I might draw a tomahawk. My car would actually get washed that night if I did.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
that trailer better be cleaned before we send it through Boston some people in cambridge may see it and be offended lol

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
OK, I don't believe this is a Christmas miracle......someone with artistic talent and a strong finger and too much spare time decided to share their talent in a moving exhibition.

Nice picture though.

What about God giving that person the ability to draw like that, and to see things differently than we do?

moreluck

golden ticket member
PassYouBy....granted, talent is God-given, but I'm talking about the nuts who would believe that the image just "appeared" without human intervention....you know, like the potato chip shaped like the Virgin Mary.

rod

Retired 22 years
PassYouBy....granted, talent is God-given, but I'm talking about the nuts who would believe that the image just "appeared" without human intervention....you know, like the potato chip shaped like the Virgin Mary.
I once had a potato chip shaped like a UPS package car-:thumbup: but I ate it.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I think it would be a more impressive miracle if when they wash the truck the image reappears, then it would be time to get the Pope involved!!

tieguy

Banned
We run ours through the car wash all the time. Brushes off because they tend to get damaged.

To really get those trailers clean you would have to hand scrub the back doors or power wash. Too many environmental issues with power washing.

so we wet them down by running them through the car wash but never really get them clean.

xDELETEDx

My buddy and I used to do this on our sort when there would be downtime, we'd usually draw caricatures of our supes. They were pretty detailed, but not as good as this