Jobs after UPS

dudebro

What kind of job can I expect to get after I move on from UPS? Package car drivers are pretty pigeon holed into their jobs and cant really leave except to join fed ex. But what outlook can an ORS expect to have in terms of type of jobs for other companies and positions. Or is it all supply chain

I plan to mop the floors of the booths at a NYC XXX movie theatre. These are the unsung heroes that keep civilization functioning.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

What kind of job can I expect to get after I move on from UPS? Package car drivers are pretty pigeon holed into their jobs and cant really leave except to join fed ex. But what outlook can an ORS expect to have in terms of type of jobs for other companies and positions. Or is it all supply chain
Really thats sooooo funny! If youve seen the movie quicksilver, than you understand the backround of not only myself but many others. No were not burned out stock traders, many of us have it degrees, business degrees, etc... Instead of being bike jockeys we became box jockeys.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation