Jobs, Jobs....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Saw Jan Schakowsky (debt commission) being interviewed by Bill Hemmert this morning. She is delusional. She's as delusional as Joe Biden about the wonderful numbers regarding job creations.

All the facts and numbers say otherwise.......these people remind me of the 60's hippies.....

"Say kids, what time is it ??"

The small businesses won't hire when they see down the road they will be over-regulated and taxed to death.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't understand.
Didn't barry state that this was going to be his #1 priority.
(after healthcare, taking over the auto businesses, the banks, the oil companies, helping all those illegals, increasing the national debt , burying dead senators, visiting every country in the world twice, firing generals, picking judges from school deans and if he still had time after a couple of games of golf ? ).

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Why does anybody with a working brain vote for this person? Unemployment checks create jobs and stimulate the economy................yeah right. Lets keep borrowing money and pay people not to work.

klein

Für Meno :)
As long as companies, like UPS exist, that laid off drivers, because otherwise drivers would be under 9 hrs per day, it's going to be hard to recover employment.

Why hire if they can just make their workers , work longer hours ?

fxdwg

Long Time Member
As long as companies, like UPS exist, that laid off drivers, because otherwise drivers would be under 9 hrs per day, it's going to be hard to recover employment.

Why hire if they can just make their workers , work longer hours ?

klein,
I think it's about benefits and their costs... OT is always cheaper than bringing on new people or retaining. It sucks, but that's business
Working for large Corporations has its risks.

moreluck

golden ticket member
D5YBSDC.jpg