Joe Biden Accused Of Sexual Assault?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Although the dems probably had this in their back pocket so they could screw Biden at the convention just like Bernie. :speechless2:

Do we think Biden not looking too competent could change things at the convention?
I instantly thought "setup". Biden screws up that interview, then draft Cuomo, then this?

rod

Retired 22 years
I bet you cold throw a rock 10 feet in any direction in Washington D.C. and it would be hard NOT to hit someone who wouldn't be guilty of sexual assault at some time in their political career. That place is a cesspool.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If it's just this one accusation from 27 years ago he'll probably be ok. If a couple more women come forward with similar stories then he's in trouble.

It will be fine

If it's just this one accusation from 27 years ago he'll probably be ok. If a couple more women come forward with similar stories then he's in trouble.
She’s been trying to get her story out for over 20 years. I’m assuming there’s a reason no credible reporter ever took it up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
She’s been trying to get her story out for over 20 years. I’m assuming there’s a reason no credible reporter ever took it up.
Ah, but how about the whole "every allegation, if serious, deserves investigation"? The whole mantra we heard during the Kavanaugh hearings?

oldngray

nowhere special
Ah, but how about the whole "every allegation, if serious, deserves investigation"? The whole mantra we heard during the Kavanaugh hearings?

Her allegations from so long ago won't amount to much but I agree it will highlight the double standards.

It will be fine

I’m guessing this has been investigated already. Could be wrong, but she’s been trying for a long time. Ford hadn’t been.