Joe Biden should die in prison

El Correcto

god is dead
He’s posting YouTube videos with unsubstantiated nonsense as the intro, he clearly has no idea what he’s talking about.
The media has once again played you like a fiddle you mental midget. This isn’t a Trump scandal, this is a Biden scandal trump is uncover. I believe this goes deeper than Ukraine into China. Just follow hunter, his only asset to a company is his daddies ties.

rickyb

The media has once again played you like a fiddle you mental midget. This isn’t a Trump scandal, this is a Biden scandal trump is uncover. I believe this goes deeper than Ukraine into China. Just follow hunter, his only asset to a company is his daddies ties.
trump family corrupt.

clinton family corrupt

biden family corrupt.

El Correcto

god is dead
yes he can

we all know the rule of law is broken.

you dont think pappy trump doesnt do drugs??
Sure he does, sure he is corrupt. This is about the spin doctors trying to pin this instance of corruption on him and scapegoat him for Biden.

Biden should be in prison.

rickyb

Sure he does, sure he is corrupt. This is about the spin doctors trying to pin this instance of corruption on him and scapegoat him for Biden.

Biden should be in prison.
alot of people should including dear leader donny trump

biden is hillary 2.0

bbsam

Staff member
You do realize that you too consume media, correct?

Do you think that media ever plays you

BrownArmy

No because I am a genius.

Lulz, Trump and Giuiliani are gas-lighting you.

Let me see if I have this straight, Biden wanted this prosecutor fired because he wasn’t doing his job.

Other countries wanted the same thing.

So Biden wanted a stronger prosecutor in place because he wanted to...protect his son?

K

El Correcto

god is dead
Okay I skimmed through it.

Kulyk, a deputy for Mr. Lutsenko who was handling the cases before being reassigned last month, told The New York Times that he was scrutinizing millions of dollars of payments from Burisma to the firm that paid Hunter Biden.

Yeah doesn’t go into much detail on why a J.D lawyer got paid over 3 million dollars into an LLC. During 2014-2015 the same time his father the Vice President was heading up the funding of the country and just so happened to have a problem with the prosecutor opening investigation into the company that hired his son.