Quid Pro Joe

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You need to spend your birthday today thinking about whether or not it’s time to check into a home. It’s very simple to comprehend reading his tweet.
I'm reading it within context ... you are reading it isolated from his other tweets and what he is saying on his show.
Expand your horizons.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Bill Maher suggests 'Ukraine swampiness' should force Biden to drop out of 2020 race
Late-night host Bill Maher questioned whether Joe Biden should exit the Democratic presidential primary amid the controversy stoked by his son's involvement with a Ukrainian gas company.

View attachment 266147
Hunter Biden’s decision to join the board of gas company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch led to a falling out with his investment firm partner – the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry.

Chris Heinz ended his business relationship when Biden, in 2014, took a position on the board of Burisma Holdings, which was owned by Mykola Zlochevsky, even as his father then-Vice President Joe Biden was serving in the Obama administration and cracking down on corruption in Ukraine.

Hunter Biden, a partner with Heinz in the investment firm Rosemont Seneca, joined Burisma shortly after another of the firm’s partners, Devon Archer, also had accepted an invitation to the board.

Heinz parted ways with both men after raising concerns about corruption in Ukraine and questions about appearance.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Nah ... he's a goner at this point.
Sacrificed by the DemWit leadership.
giphy (5).gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wall Street hates her!!
But it likes Biden although not as much as Trump.
I've already discussed getting totally out of the market next year with my 401k ... it will tank if a DemWit is elected and stay the same if Trump is re-elected. I don't like to try and 'time the market' ... no one has been successful doing that ... but this is a unique situation.

oldngray

nowhere special
But it likes Biden although not as much as Trump.
I've already discussed getting totally out of the market next year with my 401k ... it will tank if a DemWit is elected and stay the same if Trump is re-elected. I don't like to try and 'time the market' ... no one has been successful doing that ... but this is a unique situation.

Pretty bad when a big lib supporter like Zuck is against her

Facebook’s Zuckerberg says he would ‘go to the mat’ over ‘existential’ threat to his business from Elizabeth Warren

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You know that’s politically good for her, right?
Anybody that would make them like her more is already a dumbbutt and would vote for her regardless.
The middle group is the target ... I don't think most of the people in the middle are stark raving libs like you.
BTW, that's why I don't take anything you post seriously ... you speak for the far left 1/3.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She talks about not taking $$$ from the richies….we'll see......wampum looks good when you really need it!!!