Josh Zivalech, instructed the guard shack to remove the competition from collecting signatures from the parking lot. Hoffa goons, do better.

watdaflock?

Yawn. Crooked Union reps is nothing new. All of Teamsters is built on a pyramid scheme, which takes from the poor and gives to the rich.

542thruNthru

Lol man I love how good TDU is at spinning things just enough to make it sound like a big conspiracy.
sketch-1601525342300.jpg

Told UPS management lol!!!

Let's take a deeper look at the decision...
sketch-1601526037873.jpg

Wow when did a contracted security guard become UPS management?

Drink Craft Beer

Years ago a new Union rep was being voted on in my area. Both candidates were running for the first time and one of them was a long time driver in our building that I knew and loaded for.

I remember the Center Manger walking down the belt, telling people to vote for the driver in our building. Right then, I made the decision to vote for the other guy cause something just seemed shady about a center manager doing that. Like something was in it for the center manager possibly on down the line or if ever needed.

542thruNthru

Years ago a new Union rep was being voted on in my area. Both candidates were running for the first time and one of them was a long time driver in our building that I knew and loaded for.

I remember the Center Manger walking down the belt, telling people to vote for the driver in our building. Right then, I made the decision to vote for the other guy cause something just seemed shady about a center manager doing that. Like something was in it for the center manager possibly on down the line or if ever needed.
Ever wonder if the center manager did that to encourage people not to vote for him?

ManInBrown

Shop stewards cut backroom deals. We’ve had all kinds. All of them, magically had lightest routes in the building. Done at 5 everyday. We had one that would only fight for his buddies. Anyone else asked to file a grievance and he would try everything to discourage the driver from filing.