Juicing Cannabis

menotyou

bella amicizia
I always wondered why the pharmaceutical companies cared whether pot was legal or not, ​if it has no medicinal value.

I always wondered why the pharmaceutical companies cared whether pot was legal or not, ​if it has no medicinal value.
Do they care? Is it the pharma companies fighting to keep medical MJ illegal? If it is, the reasoning is simple, money. Since it can grow wild in the back yard, that means no money for them.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Have you ever wondered why all these drugs (the Rx kind) have all these side effects listed and still get on the market? I have so I asked my Dr. His answer was that during the testing stage of theses drugs anyone reporting any problems however mild or actual proof of connection was logged. At the end of the study phase all the "side effects" are mentioned as possible side effects from the drug. Out of a sampling of, say. 100 test subjects maybe only one person had liver failure. The drug companies list ALL these possible side effects, if for no other reason, to cover their asses in case of a law suit.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying to ignore the possible side effects on a prescribed medicine, just that without further investigation it might not be wise to throw out the prescription and rely on weed to cure all ills.
Not to throw out all other prescription drugs, just another choice in the arsenal.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I actually sat beside a lady who was doing the testing of a new drug. I overheard all the qestions she was asked every month.

I thought the questions were kind of leading. Like, "Did you have a slight headache this time?"

Well shoot, most people can answer yes to that and it would have nothing to do with a drug.

Sometimes the questions would send the lady off topic (like BC) and the nurse would be taking down all the notes. So, if one person expereinces something out of the ordinary it has to be written in the warnings.

I don't see how any of the new drugs get passed with tests like that.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I actually sat beside a lady who was doing the testing of a new drug. I overheard all the qestions she was asked every month.

I thought the questions were kind of leading. Like, "Did you have a slight headache this time?"

Well shoot, most people can answer yes to that and it would have nothing to do with a drug.

Sometimes the questions would send the lady off topic (like BC) and the nurse would be taking down all the notes. So, if one person expereinces something out of the ordinary it has to be written in the warnings.

I agree, but when you listen to the commercials, why even televise it. I hear those, and Im like nope not trying that one. Id sooner suffer than have those possible side effects.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

Haven't had a headache in 30 years. You may not be listening to your body.

Do you have a history of tobacco or alcohol use? Do you exercise for a few hours every week (HR at 220 minus your age, so 220-65=155, for example).

Use it, or be ready to lose it, or sacrifice your health to ACA.

wkmac

Haven't had a headache in 30 years. You may not be listening to your body.

Do you have a history of tobacco or alcohol use? Do you exercise for a few hours every week (HR at 220 minus your age, so 220-65=155, for example).

Use it, or be ready to lose it, or sacrifice your health to ACA.

She has finger muscles that would put Arnold in his prime to shame!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have no idea what that person is talking about. The subject was side effects and medical testing.....I thought. And I relayed some info from someone I observed being involved in a testing of a drug.

As to your question I can count on one hand the number of headaches I've had in my entire life.
I don't formally exercise. I walk my dog and do my own housework. I'm probably the only one on the street without a housekeeper.