Jussie Smollett

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s amazing when reality goes against their narrative. Even if it’s blatently obvious to all they still try to twist perception and create enough wiggle room for argument, allowing the people the media back to lie their asses off unchecked.

MAKAVELI

Begging your pardon but Black families were mostly intact with working fathers in the home before liberal whites started trying to give them everything. Now look at the state of Black America. If the information I've been reading lately is correct about the coming automation revolution society may very well have to be restructured for people to survive. But in the meantime there is work to be had and record low unemployment for minorities.
From slavery to mass incarceration, you are completely wrong.

vantexan

Nope, look it up. Not talking about slavery, but in Jim Crow era majority of Black families had a working father in the home. The truth is Martin Luther King wouldn't recognize today's Black America. Not saying there wasn't racism, or anything like that.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nope, look it up. Not talking about slavery, but in Jim Crow era majority of Black families had a working father in the home. The truth is Martin Luther King wouldn't recognize today's Black America. Not saying there wasn't racism, or anything like that.
Welfare was the beginning of the end for many Black families as well as White. Back in the day, if a woman applied for welfare and food stamps a man could not be living in the home.

vantexan

Welfare was the beginning of the end for many Black families as well as White. Back in the day, if a woman applied for welfare and food stamps a man could not be living in the home.
Agreed, but why are you telling me? Tell Makaveli, who doesn't believe it. Apparently he thinks Blacks have always had single mothers.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Anyone else who is White agree with Mak’s take on Vangina’s post?
Begging your pardon but Black families were mostly intact with working fathers in the home before liberal whites started trying to give them everything. Now look at the state of Black America. If the information I've been reading lately is correct about the coming automation revolution society may very well have to be restructured for people to survive. But in the meantime there is work to be had and record low unemployment for minorities.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
36392038_10214042819596781_7023558567449853952_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I liked it when people wanted to collect welfare they had to go to their local city / town Hall.
The money came right out of their neighbor's property taxes.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I liked it when people wanted to collect welfare they had to go to their local city / town Hall.
The money came right out of their neighbor's property taxes.
Agreed. It should make you (esp. men) uncomfortable enough to collect welfare that you would seek employment. Only those who seek to improve their situation should qualify in the first place.

floridays

I have no idea why your black family is disjointed, but can knowingly say you have no true idea of negro families of the past.
Your personal experience is just that, personal. There is no, or has there been any mass incarceration of families based on color or national origin, except the internment of the Japanese, since slavery.
Incarceration is a prize awarded to convicted individuals of any race or origin.

MAKAVELI

I have no idea why your black family is disjointed, but can knowingly say you have no true idea of negro families of the past.
Your personal experience is just that, personal. There is no, or has there been any mass incarceration of families based on color or national origin, except the internment of the Japanese, since slavery.
Incarceration is a prize awarded to convicted individuals of any race or origin.
Thanks for showing your ignorance.:happy2:

floridays

Thanks for showing your ignorance.:happy2:
Aside of the personal attack can you address the factual points I made?
Give examples of the destruction of the negro family post civil war until the great society please expound on the so called "mass incarcerations."
You can't, the do not exist.