Jussie Smollett

floridays

Nobody is denying it exists. Only denying that it’s ubiquitous and ever-present.

For example, it’s not the white man’s fault that 65% of African American children are born into single parent households.
Sure it is:lol::lol::thumbup1:.
Hello, you don't say hi anymore?

floridays

I’ve had my hands pretty full just trying to please mod @Indecisi0n and @Operational needs. Will slip you a little Biblically-compliant something something sometime. I know things have been different between us since I spotted my old nickname for you (P.P.H.) as a banned term in the BC TOS.
I really don't know what you are talking about with the nickname thing, honestly. You have my permission to call me whatever you like. Zip me a pm with the old nickname, I like to laugh. You're good with me, doesn't have to be biblically-compliant either.
Enjoy the day my friend.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had a black friend in kindergarten so I can't be a racist .
I used to have a black friend until she asked me why that little boy in Sixth Sense had to be a little white boy! I don't keep friends who are idiots! Haley Joel Osment did a wonderful job in that role......then when Obama got elected that was it for me.

Indecisi0n

I used to have a black friend until she asked me why that little boy in Sixth Sense had to be a little white boy! I don't keep friends who are idiots! Haley Joel Osment did a wonderful job in that role......then when Obama got elected that was it for me.
Have you written off all black people ?