Jussie Smollett

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Even if he is found guilty of everything he is charged with I bet he gets nothing but probation. It's a waste of money holding a trial. If I was the Judge he would go to the electric chair.
Rittenhouse killed two people and he's on the talk show circuit.

I find it so amusing how comfortably numb people are to their own hypocrisies. And, it that vein more words and video productions from the musical poets of my times.

rod

Retired 22 years

I find it so amusing how comfortably numb people are to their own hypocrisies. And, it that vein more words and video productions from the musical poets of my times.

You can't compare the 2 ---Rittenhouse is a hero - Smollett is a loser

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Even if he is found guilty of everything he is charged with I bet he gets nothing but probation. It's a waste of money holding a trial. If I was the Judge he would go to the electric chair.
I would put him in the chair, but just shock him on and off just enough make him scream in agony.
As a bonus, I would do it everyday until he screams out loud that Trump is the greatest President of all time. One year. Everyday.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

What does that have to do with that loser jussie smollet staging an attack on himself?

You feeling okay little buddy?

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
And a liar
Yea, not like you.

chip-and-dale-laughing.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Poor Jessie, he wanted to be more famous than his limited acting career could accomplish.
He wanted the masses to rally around him for being a target of racism.
When in reality the attack was his greatest performance.
He would have been alright , if he had just keep to the script.
But a good script writer he isn't.

oldngray

nowhere special
The media is already starting their spin and shifting from not guilty to he will probably only get probation. And the prosecutor was mean to him!

El Correcto

god is dead
People wearing MAGA hats are far more likely to suffer a hate crime attack than a black man in America.

This society is systemically racist in favor of blacks, it’s time to end black supremacy and race politics.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The verdict is in and the Court has been waiting for Jussie Smollett and crew to show up since at least 5:30 even though they were told to not go any further away than 30 minutes. They must be on CP time. Lol.