Jussie Smollett

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Why do the MAGATs care about this?

I genuinely don't understand.

Because the liberal nut jobs that are so desperate for attention, want us to accept and believe

that their way of life is somehow normal human behavior.... ?

1647091102627.png

Joe Biden's newly appointed Director of Nuclear Waste disposal.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I’m glad he’s doing time. Career is ruined, fines, legal fees, good,good,
I bet he is seen again. Probably on the view or some other form of victim tv.
Why do you care about Trump?

I genuinely don't understand.
It's a distraction the liberals use because their crowd is the absolute worst group of garbage ever assembled in government. If they talk about trump they don't have to talk about the idiot in the WH

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
His sister, actress Jurnee Smollett, wrote on Instagram that her brother is innocent and should be released.

“Jussie is innocent. And … you don’t have to believe in his innocence to believe he should be free," she wrote.

These people are delusional.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
His sister, actress Jurnee Smollett, wrote on Instagram that her brother is innocent and should be released.

“Jussie is innocent. And … you don’t have to believe in his innocence to believe he should be free," she wrote.

Ya think?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Typical response.
How come we didn't hear from her until after he was sentenced ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

So they DEMAND an early release because he’s been threatened…. And anyone else in prison who has been threatened needs early release also? Hahahahahahahaha!
They are overplaying the race card.

oldngray

nowhere special

So they DEMAND an early release because he’s been threatened…. And anyone else in prison who has been threatened needs early release also? Hahahahahahahaha!
He is still trying to play the victim