Jussie Smollett

floridays

It's almost like you can get away with criminal activity without facing consequences.

You are talking about Donnie John, right?
You need to speak to Robert "stop hammer time" Mueller, you know your saviour. Now he is your target of "collusion" and "obstruction of justice." @MAKAVELI , @bbsam, @It will be fine , @DriveInDriveOut , @BrownArmy , @bacha29 , @Turdferguson and to you sir once again, congratulations on a good bill of health, did you take my advice to go forth and multiply?
I do agree with all of you however, Mueller and his band of miscreant fool conspirators are pissants.
He had to reveal the truth at sometime however, their hoax was unraveled.
I understand the clowns hope the affected are happy with his proclamation and walk away giddy, not so with my type.
I expect charges, trials and if guilty verdicts, executions for treason. When I say I expect charges, I do not expect they will happen, I think they are warranted.
Pray to your idols that most Americans aren't like me.
I take my freedom seriously.

floridays

100% exonerated. The man deserves an apology.:happy2:
Actually the guy was charged with 16 felony charges, they were dismissed.
I heard his statement today claiming once again that he did not do what was charged with.
If this all actually happened I assume you will join in with me and bring the white racist's to justice.
Stay away from all things legal, especially being a criminal defendant.
You will be billed 300.00 for the legal advice.
Your freebee's have expired.

MAKAVELI

Let's see if the Chicago Police Commissioner Johnson and Mayor Emanuel apologize ... if they do, I might believe.

I have a feeling that OJ didn't expect an apology and Jussie will not either.
Police departments almost never apologize even when they are clearly wrong or when their actions have hurt an innocent person.