Just a body in the seat

Avalon

Avalon
How many of you feel you are just a body in the seat. Thats all they care about.

I totally agree with you, however I could care less. I am nothing but a body in a seat and they are nothing but a check in my pocket. I could care less if they love me or hate me. I come here to make money, not befriend the people I work for.
Pay me, outside that I could care less. :-)

aiian

55¢ a minute.... that's why I'm here.

My new on road has been sending out atta boys, good jobs, keep it ups, etc. via ODS and quite frankly, it weirds me out.

Luckily my center manager will eventually chime in to tell me what a POS I am.

Future

Victory Ride
55¢ a minute.... that's why I'm here.

My new on road has been sending out atta boys, good jobs, keep it ups, etc. via ODS and quite frankly, it weirds me out.

Luckily my center manager will eventually chime in to tell me what a POS I am.
Thats what they call a balanced MGT technique at UPS brainwashing school

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Thats what they call a balanced MGT technique at UPS brainwashing school
Isn't it weird and unsettling to hear nice things from management? My PT SUP was out and we had a chick sup from the other center run the belt today. Was the same old grind but everything was could you please go do this....and thank you and great job no misloads yesterday. It was.....different..lol.

BrownChoice

I have close co-workers who are drivers but if you spend a lotta time outside of work then what usually ends up happening is talking shop and/or complaining about the job.

When i get off work, ups is dropped from my mind til i wake up the next day. I dont bring that :censored2: home with me.

Of course, BrownCafe is my place to vent as is the same with all you... ;-)