Just started at UPS last week.

Timtron22

Hey guys. I realized before i post in the forums, i should've posted here first. My name is Tim i work at the UPS warehouse in Stratford, CT. Anyone here ever worked, or still works there? I am a pre-loader on the TWI shift. Lost my pair of gloves today. I do like the fast pace, but man when you're nearly out the truck and you are covered in packages. I'll get used to it. Anyways nice to meet everyone!

Timtron22

Hang in there Timmy. It will pay off in the long run. Gloves are overrated. Get your hands dirty. Later brother.
Oh trust. I will. I am not going back to a retail job. The sups were like "so are you going to quit now" this was after the first week lol i smiled and said "i'm no quitter, see you guys tomorrow." My sup said the same thing. "man idk why people use gloves.. they're idiots, you won't get a hard grip on things if you continue to use gloves. I only use them in the winter but it's gets cold then a mother-friend'er"

Timtron22

And on the other hand. Those scanners? They must really dislike me. Does everyone at UPS has the scanners that go onto your fingers?