Just wondering ..........

S

steamheat

In this area a new driver has to run scratch 3 days in a row during their first 30 days of training in order to qualify. Well, with the new Voodoo numbers, thats not going to happen. No way, no how! How will United Profit Systems work around this little glitch?

X

xracer

Where in the contract does it mention anything about qualifying and the Union has never recognized UPS's numbers as a measure of anything. In the past two years we have had two drivers that management deemed unqualified because they didn't run scratch, they were both women, while others go on running over standards and retain their position. If their numbers are a measure of being qualified then myself and 3/4 of our center are no longer qualified since the introduction of pass.

S

swingdriver

before pas i would scratch almost everyday. i haven't scratched a route in 2 years.

D

dannyboy

Xracer

IF what you say is true, then that sounds like sexual discrimination to me. The fact that two drivers didnt make it, but yet both of them happened to be women? Out of how many new drivers?

I would love to see what kind of answers management would have for this kind of stat.

d