Kamala Harris Wins VP Sweepstakes ... Will She Deliver?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I nearly thought the same thing because I can't believe He'd put her on the ticket. Her personal history aside (an affair with Willie Brown), her record as a prosecutor is everything many minority Democratic voters claim to despise, her policy positions on healthcare literally changed over the course of mere days and her cheap shot attack on his position regarding busing was as craven and dishonest as it comes (her position on the issue turned out to be the same as his was).

It's not as if she hails from a state that in any way is in play. He'll win California just as easily without her. She wasn't even the clear consensus choice among black Democratic voters. Why would Biden want to elevate somebody like that especially after the bush league attack at that debate? I just don't see the appeal.
She'll do fine.

JJinVA

117316507_10219277422140684_3574029022535107618_o.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I couldn't believe it either. It was almost as much of a surprise as when Donald rolled Hillary.

Trump must be giddy. We'll see.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I'm more excited about the meme potential.

Seriously though, none of his proposed choices had really been vetted by the public. Kamala comes across as super unlikeable and has a truckload of baggage.

This is gonna be fun.
I'm more excited about the meme potential.

Seriously though, none of his proposed choices had really been vetted by the public. Kamala comes across as super unlikeable and has a truckload of baggage.

This is gonna be fun.
Why paying for
1597195470026.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In fairness to Harris, she did wow the Democrat base during the primaries with a solid 2 percent support!