Kamala Harris Wins VP Sweepstakes ... Will She Deliver?

bbsam

Staff member
Lol bbsam is melting down.
I am? Why? I’m confident that Trump can’t help but lose regardless the democrats choice of candidates. Trump and his supporters will continue to push th Joe and the Ho crap that will turn off more and more women voters. He really can’t help himself. He’s proven it time and time again.

bbsam

Staff member
Most likely Antifa will riot, masquerading as rednecks, so that newly appointed President Harris can declare martial law.
4E22A566-76B4-4BBE-BE6D-1ECA30BF00E7.jpeg

Oh look. Here they are now.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)

vantexan

Oh, I’m sorry. Did Bundy actually declare his own sovereign territory or are you simply projecting what the hard left has been up to?
Amazing that there can be riots and looting all over the country, thousands injured or worse, and yet what some ranchers in East Oregon did, and a few others around the country did, is somehow held up as being as bad or even worse. It's a "through the looking glass" view of the country. Amazing.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh, I’m sorry. Did Bundy actually declare his own sovereign territory or are you simply projecting what the hard left has been up to?
Are you playing semantics? Or just excusing bad behavior from those you agree with ideologically?

bbsam

Staff member
Amazing that there can be riots and looting all over the country, thousands injured or worse, and yet what some ranchers in East Oregon did, and a few others around the country did, is somehow held up as being as bad or even worse. It's a "through the looking glass" view of the country. Amazing.
See above

Box Ox

Are you playing semantics? Or just excusing bad behavior from those you agree with ideologically?

It’s not a matter of semantics at all. Bundy claimed that the state had sovereignty in the matter and resisted on those grounds but didn’t declare his own sovereign territory as the hard leftists have been doing. There is a difference.

Was Bundy an idiot, and wrong? Absolutely.