KAVANAUG HEARING CHAOS!!

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Does anyone watching, This chaos.
Capitol Hill police say they arrested almost two dozen protesters who disrupted Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing today.

The demonstrators were initially charged with disorderly conduct.
Cornyn says "pandemonium" at hearing is "unlike anything I've ever seen before".

The Senate was just given an additional 42,000 pages of Kavanaugh documents the NIGHT BEFORE his confirmation hearing. This underscores just how absurd this process is. Not a single senator will be able to review these records before tomorrow. What is the rush? Some other records requested are not accountable, What is he hiding?

newfie

Does anyone watching, This chaos.
Capitol Hill police say they arrested almost two dozen protesters who disrupted Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing today.

The demonstrators were initially charged with disorderly conduct.
Cornyn says "pandemonium" at hearing is "unlike anything I've ever seen before".

The Senate was just given an additional 42,000 pages of Kavanaugh documents the NIGHT BEFORE his confirmation hearing. This underscores just how absurd this process is. Not a single senator will be able to review these records before tomorrow. What is the rush? Some other records requested are not accountable, What is he hiding?

i like the profanity the protesters and senator whitehead used with Kavanaugh's little girls sitting there.

McCain civility was talked about as trump bash last week, application remains to be desired.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
i like the profanity the protesters and senator whitehead used with Kavanaugh's little girls sitting there.

McCain civility was talked about as trump bash last week, application remains to be desired.[/QUOTE

Only 30 minutes break, hope he had a cup of give a s..t!

Sportello

You left off the "]" at the end of [/QUOTE] in your post.

Learn to format, otherwise it makes you look really stupid.

Sportello

DmRNAHFX0AE4b1Q.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member