Keeping track of hours online?

This is my first peak season and ive been working a lot of doubles and im trying to find an easy way to keep up with all my hours ive worked. I got onto UPSers and tried to see if there was a way to track hours on there but to no avail. Am I missing something? Or is there a better way?

browner89

Because keeping track of them in your phone is just too complicated?

Pen and paper are tough to come by these days too!

I personally text my start/clock out time to a friend or coworker with a "ignore this" message, then write them down when I get home to keep a record. It's quick and easy unless your building has a no-cell phone policy or something like that. We don't have security so its a non-issue.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Pen and paper are tough to come by these days too!

I personally text my start/clock out time to a friend or coworker with a "ignore this" message, then write them down when I get home to keep a record. It's quick and easy unless your building has a no-cell phone policy or something like that. We don't have security so its a non-issue.
Can't you just text it to yourself?

CHALLY9TX

There are lots of apps out there that you can use to keep track of your hours worked and pay. You can input lunch/breaks and set the pay rate and overtime rate.

browner89

Your phone should have a note/memo app.....

It's not really relevant what app or method you use, the point is that there are countless methods to keep track of your hours, which you 100% should do, THAT is a requirement as sups will try to steal time to make themselves look better.

How you do it doesn't matter as long as you do it accurately and consistently.

I listed the method I use, I don't see the point in responses like this.

Point was simply that it's VERY easy to keep track of your hours and you have absolutely no excuse not to and it is only one persons fault if you don't, your own.

CHALLY9TX

I listed the method I use, I don't see the point in responses like this.

Responses like what? Responses for suggesting ways to keep track of hours after you stated you couldn't text to yourself? Seriously, why would you text your hours to someone when you can just put them in your phone.

This is my first peak season and ive been working a lot of doubles and im trying to find an easy way to keep up with all my hours ive worked. I got onto UPSers and tried to see if there was a way to track hours on there but to no avail. Am I missing something? Or is there a better way?
UPSers doesn't show the times you've clocked in/out. It only shows your stubs and hours worked every [Thurs.] for me. When you punch in then punch out at the end of your shift (my hub uses a CPU) it should show how many hours you've worked for the day. Simply write down the hours it shows on the computer on your iPhone perhaps or Android mobile device or a pen and paper.