Ken H to debate Fred Z

10 point

Every once in a while one of the feeder guys will stop and pick up 2-3 boxes of the day olds.

They are gone almost as soon as they hit the picnic table.
No doubt.
The safety guru made a display using old (but unopened) energy drinks and caffeinated drinks to show what not to drink and before the first few hours had passed the local sort workers had downed all the display drinks.
That's a classic.
The safety guru was hacked off.
What did they expect?

Last edited:

10 point

I'm sure we'll find out just like Carrey's guy Mario P. getting his UPS boat. And if it's just as bad he will be banned.
This is the only this that came up when I googled Mario's UPS boat.
IMG_20160818_231612.jpg

Im not sure about your thinking but before you post such charges...
Mario and Luigi were never Teamsters.

UniteandWin

Let me let you guys in on some inside stuff. KH,JH, FZ, and SO have been on the the same teams before and opposite teams before. hall was actually going to run against H before tom L. Then a Small Parcel directors job came down than the pipe. FedZ helped negotiate h's first contract ever as general president. This carhaul contract was called one one of the best carhaul contract ever. Confusing isn't it

Sent using BrownCafe App

UniteandWin

All I can say to stewards, local officials, and members who are proud to be Teamsters, is represent members to the fullest. Don't discriminate against Z Teamsters or H Teamsters. Grind out good settlements, preach the contract, and remember the best kind of organizing of new members is giving the representation of current members

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This is the only this that came up when I googled Mario's UPS boat. I'm not sure about your thinking but before you post such charges...

Um.... it happened.

CONFLICT-OF-INTEREST CHARGE PUTS TEAMSTERS OFFICIAL ON SIDELINES

"A top Teamsters official is taking a leave of absence from the union following allegations he paid a trucking company whose employees he represents $100 for a boat valued as high as $4,900.

A 23-page report by the Independent Review Board, the court-appointed body that investigates corruption in the union, charged that Mario Perrucci, an international vice president of the union, purchased the craft in May 1994 from Joseph Eletto Transfer Inc., a New Jersey trucking company that delivers furniture.The IRB estimated the value of the 23-foot-long 1986 Bayliner Bowrider at $2,900 to $4,900."

Should I be suspicious when someone is resting on 20+ year old indiscretions of the acquaintances of a dead man?

The guy was an IBT Vice President, and Director of the small pkg division.

Should I be suspicious....

When people are still "resting on the laurels" of a dead man, from 20 years ago ???

-Bug-

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

10 point

Um.... it happened.

CONFLICT-OF-INTEREST CHARGE PUTS TEAMSTERS OFFICIAL ON SIDELINES

"A top Teamsters official is taking a leave of absence from the union following allegations he paid a trucking company whose employees he represents $100 for a boat valued as high as $4,900.

A 23-page report by the Independent Review Board, the court-appointed body that investigates corruption in the union, charged that Mario Perrucci, an international vice president of the union, purchased the craft in May 1994 from Joseph Eletto Transfer Inc., a New Jersey trucking company that delivers furniture.The IRB estimated the value of the 23-foot-long 1986 Bayliner Bowrider at $2,900 to $4,900."

The guy was an IBT Vice President, and Director of the small pkg division.

Should I be suspicious....

When people are still "resting on the laurels" of a dead man, from 20 years ago ???

-Bug-
We don't rest on the laurels of Ron. It's a couple other people that prop up the current IBT Administration that brings up Ron. Who cares about this piece of History when Ron was not even involved in it. We're talking about the character of Ron and how he was an absolute strong leader of the Union and that was easily depicted by the vote count in the competition between him and the current and not by any other vice president's actions. Who cares to start trouble by bringing up Ron's name? It is those that have it stuck in their craw that he beat the current IBT president in elections and he didn't have a famous last name to ride on.

UniteandWin

Nothing wrong with stolling down memory lane of Teamster Presidents, but both hardcore Z supporters and H supporters will be very surprised about these two gentlemens alliance's in the past

Sent using BrownCafe App

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
We don't rest on the laurels of Ron. It's a couple other people that prop up the current IBT Administration that brings up Ron. Who cares about this piece of History when Ron was not even involved in it. We're talking about the character of Ron and how he was an absolute strong leader of the Union and that was easily depicted by the vote count in the competition between him and the current and not by any other vice president's actions. Who cares to start trouble by bringing up Ron's name? It is those that have it stuck in their craw that he beat the current IBT president in elections and he didn't have a famous last name to ride on.
TDU syphons illegal monies to their scum candidates and teaches such scum how to cheat.