Ken H to debate Fred Z

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not likely, as Ken wouldn't want the audience seeing them helping him down off of the milk crate he will be standing on in order to see over the podium.
He is a very petite fella, with delicate features.
He's taller than his Dad was.
Who was his Dad.....Monte?
lmad-curtain.GIF

Now it's all starting to make sense.

UniteandWin

I love the convenient facts on this thread, with no follow up. Yes Ron Carey was banned for life, BUT ACQUITTED OF ALL WRONG DOING. Senior was banned for 10 years, AND CONVICTED OF JURY TAMPERING, later pardoned by President Nixon. Both Carey and Senior have my upmost respect, im crazy like that I guess

Sent using BrownCafe App

UniteandWin

If JH is planning on passing the baton, wht not go on and do it, even if it is Hall or O'Brien, at least we have some fresh faces at the helm. Surely Hall has some fight left in him from 97

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
In your opinion do you think fred z's butt breath gives him advantage?
I'm confused about this term, "butt breath" and your frame of reference???
Tom was a leader of men;). Not that there's anything wrong with it.
This may explain it???
I'm already taken very seriously all over the country thank you.
The plot thickens as the term "good old boys club" takes on another meaning.
Just remember, an all meat diet isn't healthy.

ezmoney5150

If Hjr is running for GP (again), why is he sending kh in his stead (again) to debate???

Now that's a relevant question.

That's politics 101. When you're ahead in the polls you don't open yourself up by having a debate. ie John Kasich and Ted Strickland. Kasich was ahead and wouldn't debate Strickland.

Now you have the answer to your "relevant" question. So can the TDU sheep stop asking it?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If Hjr is running for GP (again), why is he sending kh in his stead to debate???

Now that's a relevant question.
That's politics 101. When you're ahead in the polls you don't open yourself up by having a debate.
Ok...????....I guess???

Not sure what "polls" you are referring to, or where this class "politics 101" is taught, but either way they're both irrelevant to the question I originally asked and you haphazardly endeavored to answer.

I say this because you obviously don't realize that there is indeed going to be a debate.
It's next Thursday at 6:30pm EST.

Must be something in these "polls" that H&H doesn't like if they have acquiesced to a debate, in clear contradiction to the teachings of "politics 101"?
ie John Kasich and Ted Strickland. Kasich was ahead and wouldn't debate Strickland.
I do remember that, but to my recollection, Kasich didn't send his secretary to debate Strickland as is the case in this Teamster General Election cycle.
There simply wasn't an Ohio Gubernatorial debate at all, which would be in line with the aforementioned doctrine of "politics 101".
Now you have the answer to your "relevant" question. So can the TDU sheep stop asking it?
Since I have shown you that you have not come close to answering anybody's question, do you care to take another stab at it, before you post any more and your credibility is deflated to an even lower level?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Am I not entitled to my opinion?

Orion will have been field tested for 3-5 years by the time they sit down to start the negotiation process. Orion will play a HUGE role in those negotiations.

Here's one problem with your statement, ups is having issues with keeping and qualifying new drivers. Especially in big centers. Orion has three purposes. To increase stops per mile and stops per car and to cut routes.

If ups uses Orion as a bargaining tool, it will look real bad when the union shows the increases in 9/5 grievances etc in Orion centers. Combined with the shortage of trying to find qualified drivers who can make it, they run the risk of being in a bad leverage position. You can't cry poverty and want concessions when you're making billions and growing.

Also Orion has already been field tested more than three years and will be way over 5 by the time negotiations start.

Dave, you have very little experience with Orion, union issues and ups outside of your small bubble of a very small center. The reason you get proven wrong on most of your statements is because you just don't have the larger insight that most involved do.

Your statements are and have been proven wrong so much. Maybe it's time to accept that you don't know everything

I love the convenient facts on this thread, with no follow up. Yes Ron Carey was banned for life, BUT ACQUITTED OF ALL WRONG DOING. Senior was banned for 10 years, AND CONVICTED OF JURY TAMPERING, later pardoned by President Nixon. Both Carey and Senior have my upmost respect, im crazy like that I guess

Sent using BrownCafe App
Where are we talking about SR??

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yes Ron Carey was banned for life, BUT ACQUITTED OF ALL WRONG DOING.

I think the term you meant to say was....

He was acquitted of all "criminal wrongdoing".

Which effectively, didn't commute his lifetime ban from the Teamsters Union.

I think he has to work a year before he's eligible for option or vacation.

If he cashed out "earned" entitlements (vacation, sick days, floating holidays, etc.)

once elected to office.

There seems to be a dispute about that with Local 804

The thread that never dies. :biggrin:

-Bug-