Ketchup chips?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I've visited Calgary twice, back before I quit smoking Marlboros. I had a great time in Canada and loved the drive through Banff, but one thing that was lopsided was the very bad cigs that were available, and twice as costly. That and buying warm beer @ the liquor stores, that was just weird. Still love Canada though.

klein

Für Meno :)
I've visited Calgary twice, back before I quit smoking Marlboros. I had a great time in Canada and loved the drive through Banff, but one thing that was lopsided was the very bad cigs that were available, and twice as costly. That and buying warm beer @ the liquor stores, that was just weird. Still love Canada though.

That must have been long ago, when liquor stores were still government owned.
Everyone now has walk-in coolers.

Funny you mention cigs... people up here think the US cigs are gross and taste like cigars.
But, they are still twice as expensive as in the US here. A pack of brand cigs will set you back $12.00 in Alberta.
And a 24 pack of brand beer, such as Molson, Labatts or Bud will set you back $50US here.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
That must have been long ago, when liquor stores were still government owned.Everyone now has walk-in coolers.Funny you mention cigs... people up here think the US cigs are gross and taste like cigars.But, they are still twice as expensive as in the US here. A pack of brand cigs will set you back $12.00 in Alberta.And a 24 pack of brand beer, such as Molson, Labatts or Bud will set you back $50US here.
It was about 15-20 years ago. I gave up smoking and drinking not long after my last trip there. Thanks Canada for helping me to stop killing myself!