Kicked out of a mall because of elevator malfunction

clean hairy

Because I have better :censored2: to do than spent any more time than needed at work. I don't have kids, so don't need the money too bad, plus I'm usually ready to hit the bottle at about noon.

Also, I don't mind taking a leak in the elevator, even if not stuck.
I can see it now.
The security camera footage from the elevator going viral.
"UPS driver takes whiz in elevator"

F

Frankie's Friend

I can see it now.
The security camera footage from the elevator going viral.
"UPS driver takes whiz in elevator"
20190218_221640.jpg

How about the mailman who drained it on this lady's porch?

ManInBrown

Sometimes you just need to man up and put customers in their place . If a customer talk to me like that my response would be "who the hell do you think you're talking to like that"? If you allow them to push you with you pushing back he will walk all over you. When he told you get the friend off the property . Tell him gladly and I'll call all my customers in the mall and let them know you are the reason they aren't getting their shipments.

Nice nickname *wink wink
Completely agree. The problem people like myself run into is, it’s a talent to diplomatically tell someone to go friend themselves. There’s a way to do it, to get your message across without doing something that can get you fired. The days of being in package and having to deal with stuff like that for me are over thankfully. I wasn’t blessed with the diplomatic gene.