Kids lipping off

rod

Retired 22 years
Did that :censored2: slam on the brakes to throw the kid forward then blame the kid?
If you watch the video its 2 different kids. He tells the one who threw the trash to pick it up but he is behind a barrier. It's the dimwit standing in the isle who gets thrown into the window. If you listen the driver says something like how many times have I told you to stay in your seat?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If you watch the video its 2 different kids. He tells the one who threw the trash to pick it up but he is behind a barrier. It's the dimwit standing in the isle who gets thrown into the window. If you listen the driver says something like how many times have I told you to stay in your seat?
But did the kid move into the isle to let the other kid out to pick up the stuff?

Either way the dude is just a :censored2:ty person. Not a job I want but it’s not exactly a big secret what the job entails either.

And he’s obviously not too bright. Knows he’s on camera and still pulls this stuff.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
He better have good dental insurance if he wants to pull that with my kids. I’ll rip his teeth out one by one.

Use the bullet classic
BAF138DF-D452-4823-A848-8927340DCC8E.jpeg

542thruNthru

The kid is definitely standing in the isle before the kid throws the paper.

But only a :censored2: who's trying to send the kid flying on purpose slams on the breaks like he did.

Also he flips out about tossing a piece of paper at a trash can and missing. Look we get it @rod you hate young people but this guy is just a grade A prick.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
It began with the generation that decided that they wanted to their children’s friends instead of acting like a parent and setting boundaries for behavior.
Kids get away with everything these days and we as a society suffer the consequences