Kim Jung Un ....

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I bet those who were treating him have disappeared.

If and when he passes I bet they will have him mummified and his attendants, pets and relatives likewise. Can we all imagine the size of his pyramid and the scale of daily worship surrounding it.

rod

Retired 22 years
If and when he passes I bet they will have him mummified and his attendants, pets and relatives likewise. Can we all imagine the size of his pyramid and the scale of daily worship surrounding it.
I bet the citizens are already practicing their fake crying.

rod

Retired 22 years
Does Fat Boy have any relatives left to take his place or have they all been “eliminated “ ?

PT Car Washer

Does Fat Boy have any relatives left to take his place or have they all been “eliminated “ ?
He has a sister that apparently is running the place right now. Also a brother who is not interested in politics. Just smoking pot and listening to music. A healthy choice.

floridays

Agree for the most part, at least one relative must remain.
Think of Thanksgiving dinner at the Kim crib.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator: