Kimberly Klacik Creating Some Buzz

The big package

Watching Klacik on the view was hilarious , a bunch of liberal Hippocrates that are supposed to be pro minority women trying to deal with a black female conservative running for Congress who also happened to be smarter than they were . I thought Joy's head was going to explode !!!!:cursing:

Box Ox

Watching Klacik on the view was hilarious , a bunch of liberal Hippocrates that are supposed to be pro minority women trying to deal with a black female conservative running for Congress who also happened to be smarter than they were . I thought Joy's head was going to explode !!!!:cursing:

floridays

you mad bro?
Not at all, I hope you didn't think enemy identified was directed to you and your post.
She has identified the democrat plantation owners, black and white in her city.
She has identified and verbally named the enemy of the people.
Girl has nuts, lets see how the blacks respond.

JJinVA

Not at all, I hope you didn't think enemy identified was directed to you and your post.
She has identified the democrat plantation owners, black and white in her city.
She has identified and verbally named the enemy of the people.
Girl has nuts, lets see how the blacks respond.

The toughest part is, breaking the pride of the black community that would otherwise have to admit theyve been duped for decades. Its tough admitting when we're wrong. No one LIKES to do it. But the black community is particularly proud-natured and that pride (being one of the seven deadly sins for good reason) keeps them shackled to the plantation over and over again. Mental enslavement is worse than physical enslavement if you ask me.

To some degree, I cant even blame them because the democrats are so effective in their pandering to the point that even the most racist black person would rather vote to deny themselves opportunities JUST TO piss off whitey and then celebrate it like some sort of victory, only to later complain about the chaos their decisions have caused themselves, and the cycle repeats.

newfie

The toughest part is, breaking the pride of the black community that would otherwise have to admit theyve been duped for decades. Its tough admitting when we're wrong. No one LIKES to do it. But the black community is particularly proud-natured and that pride (being one of the seven deadly sins for good reason) keeps them shackled to the plantation over and over again. Mental enslavement is worse than physical enslavement if you ask me.

To some degree, I cant even blame them because the democrats are so effective in their pandering to the point that even the most racist black person would rather vote to deny themselves opportunities JUST TO piss off whitey and then celebrate it like some sort of victory, only to later complain about the chaos their decisions have caused themselves, and the cycle repeats.

I'm running across more and more black conservatives on twitter who are speaking up. Many still hold dear to the principles of fair treatment to the black community but have come to realize its not happening in the democratic party

floridays

I'm running across more and more black conservatives on twitter who are speaking up. Many still hold dear to the principles of fair treatment to the black community but have come to realize its not happening in the democratic party
Same here, not twitter either, face to face interaction.
There's hope.

floridays

Conservatives, work, work for our no label President whose actions have proven to be more Conservative than any labeled "conservative."
Including Ronaldus Magnus, whom I still love and adore.
Trump is the new gold standard.

JJinVA

Conservatives, work, work for our no label President whose actions have proven to be more Conservative than any labeled "conservative."
Including Ronaldus Magnus, whom I still love and adore.
Trump is the new gold standard.

Definitely agree

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The Plantation Democrats running the Calvert and Center Street club at the Baltimore Sun will never, ever give her an inch. You have a city with a black mayor, black police commissioner, majority black council members and a huge black police population that is part of the white democratic plantation machine. The problem is, the black community would have to first admit that it was the white democrats of Maryland than ran the city into the ground in the first place and that they've been fooled the whole time.

The big package

The Plantation Democrats running the Calvert and Center Street club at the Baltimore Sun will never, ever give her an inch. You have a city with a black mayor, black police commissioner, majority black council members and a huge black police population that is part of the white democratic plantation machine. The problem is, the black community would have to first admit that it was the white democrats of Maryland than ran the city into the ground in the first place and that they've been fooled the whole time.
It's all up to the people , she has a lot of boots on the ground talking to the people . If they want to turn their neighborhoods around they should give her a shot because clearly Democrats haven't been doing the job ( no big surprise there) . One thing is for sure , She's made a big impact !!!