King For a Day

gman042

Been around the block a few times
........Or CEO if you would rather.

Caught myself daydreaming about what I could and would change if I had the chance.

Bottom line.....Remember that it is the employees that built this company. Treat them like they are humans and respect them.

gman042

You won't be CEO long

LOL....all I need is a day.

There are many Fortune 500 companies that treat their employees very well. They have not lost the human Factor. They have the luxury of still being individuals...not just an employee ID number.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
the Teamsters are out to leech the company of as much money as they can, regardless of whether it tanks the company long term

why would you expect the company to not react in the same manner?

anonymous4

the Teamsters are out to leech the company of as much money as they can, regardless of whether it tanks the company long term

why would you expect the company to not react in the same manner?

So this is what goes on in pre-sort. Do they make you chant that line over and over in unison?

Interesting that the topic is about treating humans as humans should be treated, but you are referencing our stance as mercenaries "against" a faceless entity. We are the company. You are confused. I found your creator:

313T3e0dKRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Indecisi0n

LOL....all I need is a day.

There are many Fortune 500 companies that treat their employees very well. They have not lost the human Factor. They have the luxury of still being individuals...not just an employee ID number.

I don't know about that. I worked for 2 others before this and they all seem to be the same. The bigger they are the worse off the employees are treated.

gman042

I don't know about that. I worked for 2 others before this and they all seem to be the same. The bigger they are the worse off the employees are treated.

All I have to say is it does have to be that way. It has been allowed to happen this way and will continue. Employees have been dehumanized and the biggest indicator is the numbers we are expected to produce....day after day. We are not automatons. We are humans that have thresholds to exhaustion that can be breached.
In the past few years the numbers of accidents and injuries have increased dramatically. What can be done to affect that number?

bluehdmc

You won't be CEO long

The shareholders would have a lynching!

$32/hr---full benefits with low or no co-pays---industry leading pension---yeah, they really treat us like garbage, don't they?

Negotiated by the union. Ask non-union employees management and non-management what they contribute towards their benefits.

Do you really think you would have the pay, pension, and benefits if it wasn't contractual?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
So this is what goes on in pre-sort. Do they make you chant that line over and over in unison?

Interesting that the topic is about treating humans as humans should be treated, but you are referencing our stance as mercenaries "against" a faceless entity. We are the company. You are confused. I found your creator:

313T3e0dKRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

i'm not a preload supe

i don't have much better to say about the company, but it's still the truth

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I would go back to the basics which this company was founded upon !
Excellent service to each and every customer,and treating each employee with respect !

images

upser92

What is management doing so wrong? This company is uber prosperous in a time where the economy has absolutely tanked. People talk about a recession but we don't feel it at all. My lifestyle has improved if anything because my take home has since getting a job here. Friends of mine who work on campus or at Subway and McDonalds dream of having the checks I get with the benefits and $1500 a semester.

From my driver helper experience I would say I would lower the stops on drivers but in turn demand they get home earlier. I don't think it's good service when people aren't getting packages until 7 pm or just get a man running to their door. A quick hello is what makes all the difference, and would lead people to pick the UPS man compared to just saying "ehh I guess I'll FedEx it". Make your service unique and you'll differentiate yourself from the competition and in turn make a better profit

grow up into what?

a t-rex? that would be pretty cool imo

or are you trying to advertise some "enhancement" pills to me? :winks:
So you are trying to make me feel sorry for you because you are in management and you have a little pee pee. I'm pretty sure most of them have a little one thats why they went into management so they could finally feel big.
You can say I'm trying to give you male enhancement pills but my guess is you have already tried them thats why you bought it up.