Krazy Kramer

over9five

Staff member
What is "playfully heckling"? How do you "playfully heckle" someone? And why?
When I pay to see a show, I don't want to listen to some loser in the audience "playfully heckle" the man on stage.
Sounds like he deserved it.

C

Common Ground

What is "playfully heckling"? How do you "playfully heckle" someone? And why?
When I pay to see a show, I don't want to listen to some loser in the audience "playfully heckle" the man on stage.
Sounds like he deserved it.

.5, did you see the clip?

over9five

Staff member
I had only read the story before Cheryl posted the clip. He certainly went off the deep end.

But the clip does not record what the heckler said to start it all.

jlphotog

The poor host. He had to come on stage and apologize for that bit of pure stupidity.

I'm surprised Michael Richards didn't get his ass kicked right there on the stage.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think it is a non story. Who really cares how some hollywood idiot acts? He was funny in Seinfeld, end of story, never heard of him again, til now.

over9five

Staff member
"never heard of him again, til now."

Desperate to get back in the public eye, an awesome idea crept into Richards head....

???

over9five

Staff member
Or......

Agent: "Micheal, Micheal, Micheal, The world has forgotten you! You're gonna have to do something CRAZY or you're done, baby"!!!

over9five

Staff member
Or....

Richards thinks, "What can I do? What can I do??? Sayyyy, that Gibson guy went off on the Jews! And everybody loves him now. I could do something like that!"

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If chris rock had done the opposite nothing would have been said.
And Mind of Mencia does it every day, everytime I see him on TV. He makes fun of every race, he doesnt discriminate at all. And not a word, and who was the guy on tv 12/6 who did it?. but hes black so its OK. Richard Pryor does it, Eddy Murphy did it, but all thats OK.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What about on the old SNL where Chevy Chase & Richard Pryor shouted names back & forth

spear chucker........cracker
etc. etc.

That was one of the funniest bits I've ever seen.

benschreivogel

To be honest I have freinds of every color, but there are people in every race that fit the negative stereo type. And they all piss the Bleep out of me. Bleeping Bleepers Yellin at the screen in movie theatres! You know when those guys said they were "heckling", they were the ones in the movie theatres . Bleeping thugged out asian kids and their stupid civics that drive like the road is a gosh darn video game . Bleeps that I can't help me at the phone and credit card companies! And ANYONE with their pant below their ass just makes me want to kick the BLEEP out of it.
There, thats my Kramer Rant. Those are just a few steroretypical personality types that really chap my hide:laugh: