Leftest Teamsters angered by O'Brien's meeting with Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryWarden

The Democrat platform is to give them citizenship and voting rights. They campaigned on it.
You said the democrat party is encouraging illegal immigrants to come, I showed you this video

I told you to show me a source of the Biden administration encouraging illegal immigrants to come here and give them voting rights. You have yet to do that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You said the democrat party is encouraging illegal immigrants to come, I showed you this video
That's from 2 years into their presidency. That's the best you could come up with? LMFAO. Too little too late, they created this disaster.

I told you to show me a source of the Biden administration encouraging illegal immigrants to come here and give them voting rights. You have yet to do that.
Biden's campaign website.
You're welcome.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Show me. You’re making claims, show the source
The entire immigration section of his website was just a long list of reasons illegals should surge the border.

Screenshot_20240203_163919_Chrome.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Any extra entitlement goes back to their families in their original countries, after the Cartel’s takes it’s cut.

Both sides are card sharks, I don’t trust any of them. My support for Trump is based on my pro life stance, I would vote for a three legged dog before I would vote for Biden. His whole demeanor discusses me, claiming to be a Catholic and expanding baby killings. Trump has more integrity in his little finger than Biden has in his whole body, study his history, he has always been a second banana. Truth be told he is just a mouthpiece for the third Obama term, we all know who is pulling the strings…
Trump.....integrity???

If you believe he has any, let alone enough to win any contest, then we will have to agree to disagree and have nothing else to really talk about.

....and don't think for a minute he gives two shakes about abortion and likely paid for several himself.

HarryWarden

The entire immigration section of his website was just a long list of reasons illegals should surge the border.

View attachment 468000
“On his first day in office, Biden proposed the U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021 to provide a citizenship path for farmworkers and immigrants who came to the U.S. illegally as children and for beneficiaries of Temporary Protected Status.”

That is much different than what you claimed

And by the way, you still haven’t explained why illegal border crossings doubled under trumps term in 2019. You blame Biden for border crossings increasing but have no explanation for border crossings doubling under Trump

HarryWarden

It's literally a screenshot of a promise to give citizenship to any illegals that can get here.

A screenshot.
From his campaign website.
Promising citizenship to illegals.

This isn't complicated.
No it’s not lmao, i just posted what the actual bill entailed.

And hilarious how you keep ignoring the question about trump

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Trump.....integrity???

If you believe he has any, let alone enough to win any contest, then we will have to agree to disagree and have nothing else to really talk about.

....and don't think for a minute he gives two shakes about abortion and likely paid for several himself.

Did you forget about my “three legged dog” statement … Nothing wrong about disagreeing, just going to vote for Trump and I ‘am not alone.

RangerMan06

Why are you ignoring the contents of the actual bill that came from that statement?

And why are you ignoring that illegal immigration doubled under trumps presidency?
So you think Bidens (open)border policy is better? Don't remember illegals from all over the world sleeping in the streets under Trump

RangerMan06

It's funny that people think Trump is a racist when Biden is demolishing black communities with record breaking illegal immigration.

HarryWarden

So you think Bidens (open)border policy is better? Don't remember illegals from all over the world sleeping in the streets under Trump
Biden currently has an all time high arrests and deportations of illegal immigrants than any other president. What kind of open border policy arrests more border crossers than any other president?

“Don't remember illegals from all over the world sleeping in the streets under Trump”

Illegal border crossings doubled under the trump presidency. There’s a reason @DriveInDriveOut is too scared to acknowledge this

Status
Not open for further replies.