Krispy Kreme loves Delivery drivers - Free Donuts

AB831

Then: "FedEx is insulting us by giving us pizza/snacks/whatever."
Now: "Wow, pretty cool of KK to give us ONE SINGLE DOUGHNUT!"
It’s a dozen, you jackass, and Krispy Kreme truly is giving these away out of the goodness of their heart. I don’t think people would complain about FedEx giving out food (although they rarely did even that at my station) if they didn’t introduce a step progression system and renege on it more often than they honored it.

falcon back

It’s a dozen, you jackass, and Krispy Kreme truly is giving these away out of the goodness of their heart. I don’t think people would complain about FedEx giving out food (although they rarely did even that at my station) if they didn’t introduce a step progression system and renege on it more often than they honored it.
Once again, a total tool spends his free time bitching about a place he no longer works at. 4 losers that bitch the most aren't even employees. LOL

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
OK, a dozen. Whoo-pee.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Once again, a total tool spends his free time bitching about a place he no longer works at. 4 losers that bitch the most aren't even employees. LOL
And you're bitching and not working there either.

We thank you though for proving you're a doofus beyond belief.