Express driver iPhone Theft

DriverNerd

Maybe you can get away with theft of a few phones, but how can anyone think they wouldn't be able to trace back to you. I'm not sure the value of these phones but simple math puts this at 50+. All from the same driver...not suspicious at all.

FedupExpress

Maybe you can get away with theft of a few phones, but how can anyone think they wouldn't be able to trace back to you. I'm not sure the value of these phones but simple math puts this at 50+. All from the same driver...not suspicious at all.
Apple is meticulously tracked as well, let's face it... most fedex drivers are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

ManInBrown

Apple is meticulously tracked as well, let's face it... most fedex drivers are not the sharpest tools in the shed.
Apple is meticulously tracked from them to a retailer. If you have have something stolen and call apple they don’t help at all. Family member had a macbook and an iPad stolen off a luggage cart at a hotel in Arizona. Called apple for help to track, basically was told to pound sand. “We don’t get involved“

Now this is going back 20+ years ago. Maybe things are different now. At UPS when a new iPhone comes out, someone from Apple security rides with the straight van to the mall delivery to the Apple Store to oversee everything. Seen it on more than one occasion when I was in package.