Kung Flu

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Here in the Midwest we call it the trump virus.
DisastrousDarkEland-max-1mb (1).gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Here in the Midwest we call it the trump virus.

No we don't..funny video...One thing about Trump that he has over Biden is a personality and a keen sense of humor. It will be obvious in the upcoming debates..You can bad mouth Trump all you want, but I thing I noticed about him is his uncanny ability to retain information and verbalize it...and before my liberal friends start showing videos clips of Trump's verbal mistakes, they should consider the amount of volume of recent speeches and press interviews that he has over Biden over the last four years. Every third sentence our of Joe's mouth is a gaffe or memory loss. It would be interesting to were the money will be placed in Vegas and the odds during these debates..

Those on the left better remember that Trump was never a career politician before he came into office, a pure amateur. He now has almost 4 years of intense on the job training. I still remember those eight Reagan years were the liberal press was constantly making fun of the "actor" from Hollywood "Bedtime for Bonzo"...etc...He made idiots out of them as history has shown...

Last edited:

fishtm2001

No we don't..funny video...One thing about Trump that he has over Biden is a personality and a keen sense of humor. It will be obvious in the upcoming debates..You can bad mouth Trump all you want, but I thing I noticed about him is his uncanny ability to retain information and verbalize it...and before my liberal friends start showing videos clips of Trump's verbal mistakes, they should consider the amount of volume of recent speeches and press interviews that he has over Biden over the last four years. Every third sentence our of Joe's mouth is a gaffe or memory loss. It would be interesting to were the money will be placed in Vegas and the odds during these debates..

Those on the left better remember that Trump was never a career politician before he came into office, a pure amateur. He now has almost 4 years of intense on the job training. I still remember those eight Reagan years were the liberal press was constantly making fun of the "actor" from Hollywood "Bedtime for Bonzo"...etc...He made idiots out of them as history has shown...
Is Dotard still wishing Ghislaine Maxwell all the best?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

An 'extremely high' number of children are being diagnosed with pneumonia in Ohio — which is now the first US state to report an outbreak like the one in China.

Health officials in Warren County, 30 miles north of Cincinnati, said there have been 142 pediatric cases of the condition — dubbed 'white lung syndrome' — since August.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Western Massachusetts, physicians are seeing 'a whole lot' of walking pneumonia, a milder form of the lung condition, which is being caused by a mixture of bacterial and viral infections.

Box Ox

Western Massachusetts, physicians are seeing 'a whole lot' of walking pneumonia, a milder form of the lung condition, which is being caused by a mixture of bacterial and viral infections.

Guess it’s about time to shut everything down and prepare for mail-in ballots next year. 😁😎😎

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I had to go shopping today and I saw many older people wearing masks.
Someone should tell them that the masks don't work especially if it does not cover your nose.