labor meeting

Faceplanted

Don’t talk too much.

If you are smart and know how to speak well, it’s sometimes better to talk more. Know your iq, if your dumb stfu and let your ba handle everything.

My few meetings with labor, I talked tons, had tons of dates, notes and greviences pertaining to the issue. My ba stayed quite for the most part because he saw I knew what I was doing.

Don’t talk too much.

If you are smart and know how to speak well, it’s sometimes better to talk more. Know your iq, if your dumb stfu and let your ba handle everything.

My few meetings with labor, I talked tons, had tons of dates, notes and greviences pertaining to the issue. My ba stayed quite for the most part because he saw I knew what I was doing.
And when they say would you like to cut a deal

Hell no. You already won it

Faceplanted

That's when the BA wants to settle so it won't go to panel.
Every time I had a local labor meeting, our hub hr manager actually pulled my center manager out of the meeting to talk to him because it looked so bad. If you are going to try to stick up for your rights, you better have tons of notes and you better file for every instance of retaliation and harassment and state on the said greviences the grevience number that your perception of these accusations come from.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Don’t talk too much.

No grades for spelling. :raspberry-tounge: