Lack of eclipse plan.

Manifesto

I'm just curious if the management at any building that will be directly affected by total darkness have even mentioned the event just two weeks out? My center is directly in the middle of the track and not a word has been said. When I asked my sup on my safety ride about a month ago he said he didn't think it would be that bad. Sounds like peak planning. Mondays are a disaster as is so I can't imagine adding eclipse dynamics. Good news is, I had the foresight to take a vacation that week so I'll be enjoying it from my porch rather than being part of the disaster.

I'm just curious if the management at any building that will be directly affected by total darkness have even mentioned the event just two weeks out? My center is directly in the middle of the track and not a word has been said. When I asked my sup on my safety ride about a month ago he said he didn't think it would be that bad. Sounds like peak planning. Mondays are a disaster as is so I can't imagine adding eclipse dynamics. Good news is, I had the foresight to take a vacation that week so I'll be enjoying it from my porch rather than being part of the disaster.
Oh my God I might get dark for 10 minutes..

No way I could do my job and I'm kind of no way I could do my job in those kind of conditions

rod

Retired 22 years
Sounds like my little town all Summer long with all the damn tourists. The ones from Iowa and Missouri come up here for 2 weeks wearing a set of bib overalls with 50 cents in the pocket and go back home not having changed either one of them. They do keep the bull head population under check though.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ezgif-3-b5eb7527a6.gif

JustDeliverIt

They are expecting about a million people to flood the Buffalo area as well. Not expecting much from the company, just planning to sit in traffic all day and get paid to do it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What contingencies are there that you believe are being overlooked?