Lack of work, not sure what to do

Indecisi0n

If you're not driving then you should be back at preload.

If lower seniority preloaders are working then you need to file a grievance for the hours lost by not following seniority.

If you are afraid of having a target on your back then just stay home and suck your thumb.

Stop letting them push you around. Once they think they can do it they won't stop.
You tell him boo

542thruNthru

You tell him boo

PJ-AVO-9262017-V2.gif

PeytonBlue86

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you're not driving then you should be back at preload.

If lower seniority preloaders are working then you need to file a grievance for the hours lost by not following seniority.

If you are afraid of having a target on your back then just stay home and suck your thumb.

Stop letting them push you around. Once they think they can do it they won't stop.

I talked to a few people today and I'm filing with my steward tomorrow. I'll take the target on my back because if I dont stand up now with being one of the only other chick drivers, I'll be screwed work wise for spring and summer. They gave me the run around today with preload and driver helper, dodging calls and whatnot. Enough is enough

Faceplanted

I talked to a few people today and I'm filing with my steward tomorrow. I'll take the target on my back because if I dont stand up now with being one of the only other chick drivers, I'll be screwed work wise for spring and summer. They gave me the run around today with preload and driver helper, dodging calls and whatnot. Enough is enough
Don’t call. Show up to preload on time and demand your guarantee. No phone calls. Like I said, in most supplements they need to notify you of a change in start time in person the work day prior. Don’t use your personal phone any more.

Maplewood

Im not familiar with your supplement but in the West our start times are posted every friday for the following week. If your area has Saturday delivery then you should be working every Saturday.

PeytonBlue86

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Don’t call. Show up to preload on time and demand your guarantee. No phone calls. Like I said, in most supplements they need to notify you of a change in start time in person the work day prior. Don’t use your personal phone any more.
Thanks. I got the start time from a coworker for monday and I'm going to do as you suggested, just show up. I have to follow up with my steward monday also.

PeytonBlue86

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Im not familiar with your supplement but in the West our start times are posted every friday for the following week. If your area has Saturday delivery then you should be working every Saturday.
Yeah they post it fridays for my hub too. Saturdays are hit or miss depending on volume. Some saturdays it's a handful of routes, sometimes no one goes out

542thruNthru

Glad to hear it. What state are you in? Do you know what contract you're under? Every where is different and knowing your specific rules will help you greatly.

Never be afraid of putting a target on your back. Just come in and do your job the best of your ability and don't cut corners. If you do that you have nothing to fear. This company loves to take advantage of people that don't know the contract.

Knowledge is power.
:)

PeytonBlue86

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Glad to hear it. What state are you in? Do you know what contract you're under? Every where is different and knowing your specific rules will help you greatly.

Never be afraid of putting a target on your back. Just come in and do your job the best of your ability and don't cut corners. If you do that you have nothing to fear. This company loves to take advantage of people that don't know the contract.

Knowledge is power.
:)
I'm up in northern Pennsylvania. Not sure the exact contract but I have a few drivers I've known for a few years outside of work giving me advice on what I should do. Also, the drivers I've met over peak as a helper gave their input because they dont want to see me going anywhere because they know I keep my nose to the grindstone, cross my Ts and dot my I's like a good little brownie haha

542thruNthru

I'm up in northern Pennsylvania. Not sure the exact contract but I have a few drivers I've known for a few years outside of work giving me advice on what I should do. Also, the drivers I've met over peak as a helper gave their input because they dont want to see me going anywhere because they know I keep my nose to the grindstone, cross my Ts and dot my I's like a good little brownie haha

Well find out what contract you're under and download it here. Don't go off of hear say.