Laid off or fired as seasonal worker?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
What's technically any position?

I'm currently trying to obtain preload hours so I can do fun stuff at home with family and friends.

Is this thread about that?

On topic.

Vaguely... But on topic.

Looking for help so I may help.

From a Land Brown Under

Usually it is a lay off from my understanding, but considering the situation of struggling to keep new hires, I would say you might be offered a permanent. I don’t believe you gain seniority for your days worked as a seasonal so once you start becoming a ‘permanent’ then you would gain seniority. You won’t be able to pick preferred jobs due to not having any seniority. @NAHimGOOD has seniority and could pick from the preferred jobs list in the contact if I am not mistaken.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Usually it is a lay off from my understanding, but considering the situation of struggling to keep new hires, I would say you might be offered a permanent. I don’t believe you gain seniority for your days worked as a seasonal so once you start becoming a ‘permanent’ then you would gain seniority. You won’t be able to pick preferred jobs due to not having any seniority. @NAHimGOOD has seniority and could pick from the preferred jobs list in the contact if I am not mistaken.
Hi.

Could you happen to have a few moments to go over the particulars of a ACH transfer from your bank of choice to my account in the sum of $1000?

Would like your help.