LARGEST 9.5 check you have RECEIVED?

Dr.Brownz

The best part of 9.5 checks is when the center manager makes you sign off for them and they are growling under their breath. It wasn’t even about the money for me. It was making a point that if you keep burying me, I got a lot of free money coming my way. I used to file if I was ten minutes over on the third day.

They relegate a PT sup to hand them out here and he congratulates us on the extra money. Actually said "Holy :censored2:!" when he saw I was getting 3 checks totaling over 2 grand.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The best part of 9.5 checks is when the center manager makes you sign off for them and they are growling under their breath. It wasn’t even about the money for me. It was making a point that if you keep burying me, I got a lot of free money coming my way. I used to file if I was ten minutes over on the third day.
Why wouldn’t you file if you were 1 min over every day?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Time for labor charges. Our BA gets 99.99% of our 9.5 checks paid, the only ones he doesn't get paid right away are routes that go over like 250 miles. The com[any tries to fight those ones.
Because they can’t grasp the fact that those routes need like 50 stops to stay under.

Overpaid Union Thug

I’d have to dig out my pay stubs to get the exact amounts but I’ve had two back to back that were pretty hefty. One for over $900 and the next just under $900. Both of those were AFTER taxes. I was an unassigned driver back then and was being forced to run that one route each center has that stays out super late by design. Mostly the design of previous drivers. I got on the 9.5 list immediately and made them pay.

Having to wait so long resulting in such accumulations was quite pathetic on the union’s part but at least it all came to me eventually.

intel wild

Highest was $495 in one week....been filing since March every week. I know they hate it because I got called in to the office for low craddle bs....Some were low $200's per week....but mostly around $300-350-ish. Don't feel sorry one bit. Company screwed us during the pandemic well, you gotta pay up. Thank you Union!

intel wild

In total since March, haven't haven't added them up yet but guess 2.5-3 thousand after taxes. One weekend I got 3 checks.....$450, $420, and $370 after taxes. :) :) :) :)