LARGEST 9.5 check you have RECEIVED?

Over70irregs

Over $650. Several thousands of dollars this year. Straight time, overtime, grievance pay = good living. Why didn’t I file more (lamenting lost revenue)

ManInBrown

The best part of 9.5 checks is when the center manager makes you sign off for them and they are growling under their breath. It wasn’t even about the money for me. It was making a point that if you keep burying me, I got a lot of free money coming my way. I used to file if I was ten minutes over on the third day.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I love sending a message to my center manager thru the DIAD on Day Three that I will be making $115 for all hours over 9.5 and express my pleasure at just how much I ENJOY taking his money =)

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
ha. 9.5 hours in feeder is part time work....... when i had bid runs I worked 55-60 hours a week for almost 20 years.
before I had this union job worked 70-80 hours a week to take care of family. sometimes 2-3 jobs at a time.

ya, i get it. package driving is hard..... did much harder work for 20 years before UPS. didnt start working at UPS until I was 38. considered it practically a cush job year round here.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
My total for the year is 3,343.79. One week I worked exactly 60hrs for 12.5 hours over 9.5. The grievance total for that week was 705.19

1C647865-9CFD-4E91-8B88-7E6DC42B297D.jpeg
59B199D5-08E5-4E4D-808C-537B7BBC8386.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ha. 9.5 hours in feeder is part time work....... when i had bid runs I worked 55-60 hours a week for almost 20 years.
before I had this union job worked 70-80 hours a week to take care of family. sometimes 2-3 jobs at a time.

ya, i get it. package driving is hard..... did much harder work for 20 years before UPS. didnt start working at UPS until I was 38. considered it practically a cush job year round here.

how many pkgs have you deliverd hun?

542thruNthru

Ya, i get it. package driving is hard..... did much harder work for 20 years before UPS. didnt start working at UPS until I was 38. considered it practically a cush job year round here.
Yes we've heard about your epic adventures of transferring vegetables through L.A. and running red lights while fighting off produce pirates.

Oh I almost forgot driving through chicago hauling boats and having to defend them against bandits that were trying to steal them...

Stephen King is even jealous of your hard work.

Yes we've heard about your epic adventures of transferring vegetables through L.A. and running red lights while fighting off produce pirates.

Oh I almost forgot driving through chicago hauling boats and having to defend them against bandits that were trying to steal them...

Stephen King is even jealous of your hard work.
You forgot about her being a stripper in her break time.