Larry King as a UPS driver

I read on wikipedia.org that Larry King was a UPS driver when he was in his 20s which was back in the 1950s. Does anyone have a photo of what UPS trucks looked like in the 50s?

JustTired

free at last.......
I heard they fired him. He wanted to know the life history of every customer he delivered to. UPS told him if he continued to do this............... he would never amount to anything.

From what I read he got onto Miami radio in 1957 so chances are he left UPS when he got on the radio. His dream was to either be on TV or on radio. He worked for UPS when he thought that would never really happen.

Cementups

Box Monkey
cut from: http://onlinetalent.com/artist/celebrities/Larry-King.php

Despite dreams of a radio career, King became distracted by the tragedy in his family and thus found it hard to concentrate in high school. Rather than pursue higher education, King worked several jobs in order to help his mother out, one of which included a UPS deliveryman. While in his 20's, King would pay visits to radio stations in New York, and on one occasion, met with a CBS staff member who suggested that King go to Florida to pursue a radio career.